Wednesday 23 January 2013

My first ever blog :)


Hi there all you that want to starts living as it should be lived,
I am 25 years of age and at 25 I've started to realise that my needs are much bigger than my income and I don't want to work for someone that don't know what are they talking about and use you when it's suitable for them. I want freedom from 7.5 hours daily routine which goes on and on for over 7 years now since I started working to earn living. So this is the reason I have joined this company full of big opportunities, because I want to make a decent money I could live out from in stress free environment, so I wouldn't be coming home angry, stressed and really down thinking about the problems I will have to come back in to tomorrow. With the help of this amazing group of peoplenow I know what to do and I will achieve my goals, maybe not in a month, maybe not in a year, but I will get there. So this my first out of many upcoming posts I hope you enjoyed reading it and I will see you soon.
Regards,
Tomas

No comments:

Post a Comment